Download Books Snitch Online Free

Download Books Snitch  Online Free
Snitch Paperback | Pages: 297 pages
Rating: 4.17 | 3014 Users | 488 Reviews

Mention Books In Favor Of Snitch

Original Title: Snitch
ISBN: 1416950303 (ISBN13: 9781416950301)
Edition Language: English

Narrative During Books Snitch

In a school run by gangs, staying out was harder than joining. We knew who our friends were, and were careful what we said. If people thought we were haters, it would only be a matter of time.... Lines are clearly marked at South Bay High School. It's mixed territory for the Crips and the Bloods, which means the drama never stops. Julia DiVino wants none of it. No colors, no C-Walks -- it's just not her thing. But when Eric Valiente jumps into her life, everything changes. Lines are redrawn. And then they're crossed.

List Containing Books Snitch

Title:Snitch
Author:Allison van Diepen
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 297 pages
Published:November 27th 2007 by Simon Pulse (first published November 1st 2007)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Realistic Fiction. Teen

Rating Containing Books Snitch
Ratings: 4.17 From 3014 Users | 488 Reviews

Column Containing Books Snitch
I believe that the purpose the author wrote this book was because she wants us to know that whatever we do in life, even if it's something that we know can mess up our life.. That it's not the end of the world that we can move on from it, and start a new chapter in life. Even though, our mistakes were already made and done we cannot go back and change them we can be positive and say you know what this is a lessoned learned it's time for me to move on and start a new chapter in my life. "Dear

This book I thought was pretty cool at first. I liked how it talked about real life problems and touched on something that I didn't really know until now. I mean I knew that there are gangs everywhere, like I live in the Bay Area where I can't really where certain colors because of the rival gangs - the Nortenos and Surenos. For me, I have never experienced problems with gangs, even though I have heard of them. I think this made me learn more about the gangs and people that are dealing with

This book is pretty good but it is short for me and easy to read. This book takes place in south bay high school. A girl named Julia during class she gets sent to the office, she meets a boy called Erik Valiente he just move in into the scool. later on Erik meet Julia's best friend black chuck a member of the cripts.They all go to a party on friday night. After that erik start dating Julia. Erik soon get himself to a gang called the Cripts and so does Julia. The reason why Julia joins is because

This book was great I didnt want it to finish at all. The fact that she had to choose between love life and future was amazing. It showed that people in a book could really relate to people in real life. The one thing I would have never expected was her joining the crips and actually living it up. I also didnt expect to see that Eric was an under cover spy. Its crazy how a book can feel so real as if you were in it. I didnt want it to finish because of how good it was. The book had different

This book right here is the best book I read in my life! Like each page was good the book had me. It came to a point when i cried, got fustrated, and was shocked through out the story. I love how the book always proves you different like i thing one thing but i was totally off it kept me wanting to read though. It also taught me what the real world is capable of and the real life on the streets this book was real yo!. I even told friends to read it all the time i was around i had the book in my

I recently read the book snitch by Alison Van DIEPEN.Its bascically about a young lady name Julia,in high school desived by a guy she knows as eric Valente.He ame from Detroit to Brooklynand faked a realationshp with her to get into a gang called Crips.This was to lower his sentance for a crime he commited at his former gang. I find this story intresting it sends me a message that you can be easily blind from seeing things when your inlove with a person.ALSO that you can`t put your trust in

Julia Divino is like any typical high school girl, she has her own group of friends but starts to venture out. She ends up meeting a new kid,Eric, while getting sent to the office. She becomes like many high school girls and starts having feelings for him instantly. I really enjoyed how face paced the book was, it did not take long for me to get into the book. I also liked how it focuses on how high school is like in a different neighborhood than what I am used to, around here, non of that stuff

Post a Comment

0 Comments