Download Books Ever After (The Hollows #11) Online

Specify Epithetical Books Ever After (The Hollows #11)

Title:Ever After (The Hollows #11)
Author:Kim Harrison
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 435 pages
Published:January 22nd 2013 by Harper Voyager (first published January 1st 2013)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Witches. Demons
Download Books Ever After (The Hollows #11) Online
Ever After (The Hollows #11) Hardcover | Pages: 435 pages
Rating: 4.45 | 29563 Users | 2139 Reviews

Rendition In Favor Of Books Ever After (The Hollows #11)

The ever after, the demonic realm that parallels the human world, is shrinking. If it disappears completely, so does all magic. It's up to witch-turned-daywalking-demon Rachel Morgan to avert catastrophe and keep life from changing... for the worse. While saving the world is important, it isn't Rachel's only motivation. There's also the small fact that she caused the ley line to rip in the first place, setting off a chain reaction of unfortunate events. That little mistake has made her life forfeit unless she can fix it. It's also made her more than a few enemies, including the most powerful demon in the ever after—a terrifying entity who eats souls and now has an insatiable appetite for her. He's already kidnapped her friend and goddaughter to lure her out, and if Rachel doesn't give herself up soon, they'll die. But Rachel has more than a few impressive and frightening skills of her own, and she isn't going to hand over her soul and her life without one hell of a fight. She's also got a surprise: elven tycoon Trent Kalamack. With this unlikely ally beside her—a prospect both thrilling and unnerving—she's going to return to the ever after, kick some demon butt, rescue her loved ones... and prevent an apocalypse before it's too late. Or, at least that's the plan...

List Books Concering Ever After (The Hollows #11)

ISBN: 0061957917 (ISBN13: 9780061957918)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Hollows #11
Characters: Rachel Morgan, Trent Kalamack, Bis, Jax, Ceri, Ivy Tamwood, Jenks, Algaliarept, Quen
Literary Awards: Audie Award Nominee for Paranormal (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Paranormal Fantasy (2013)


Rating Epithetical Books Ever After (The Hollows #11)
Ratings: 4.45 From 29563 Users | 2139 Reviews

Commentary Epithetical Books Ever After (The Hollows #11)
Lost a star because of some off page death, which is a cheap cop out and a terrible way to end characters that your readers have invested in. Otherwise, an awesome book.

Is it bad if i want Rachel to have Al's baby and then be with Trent?*Update*Epic! Everything I didn't know i wanted. As the odds stack against Rachel, you start to really feel her depression but she rises above like always with an explosive ending that was was all parts satisfying. My wishes weren't granted in this book... but theres always hope for the next book! This book left me drained even as I already begin my begging for the next one. Truly no one can write like the amazing Kim Harrison.

Loved it ♥ So thrillingly fantastic and rather spectacular! At book 11 Kim Harrison continues to deliver an exciting and action packed storyline that builds on previous installments to near perfection. The characters that she has created continue to change, fascinate and entertain. After this many books many series get stale. The cracks in the world-building start to show and the continuity becomes non-existent; not to mention the characters become unrecognizable with little to no growth. I am

argh! i'm so obsessed with this series it's not even funny!if i can get triple the amount of Trent in this book as the previous one, I'm gonna be very happy. shove some Al in as well and a whole lotta action and I'm gonna be extremely happy. Obviously, since the title is 'Ever After', there's gonna be a lot of Al, and I've always been a Rachel/Trent or Rachel/Al girl, but since I can't see Rachel and Al long term, although I sure as hell wouldn't mind another kiss, I'm gonna go with Trent.so

I'm going to sound like such a ridiculous girl, but this entire series was worth reading JUST FOR THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! I can't even tell you how big the loopy, goofy grin was on my face while I listened to the last chapter. In fact, I looked quite similar to this: That's about all I wanted to say. SOOOOO many other thorough, fantabulous reviews out there. This book was a great one to get a LOT of answers, a lot of forward movement for the characters we've come to know and love. Al,



No way! Since when... Even though this book was on my to-read list I hadn't even realised there was another! I love this series, actually scratch that I love Trenton Kalamack! Love him some muuucchh. Yep... That's it my awesome review for the next book in the Hollows series. :) I can't wait and I don't know when this books come out, but I will most likely have a giant panick attack and do something stupid.

Post a Comment

0 Comments