Free My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1) Download Books Online

Identify Regarding Books My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1)

Title:My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1)
Author:Chelsea M. Cameron
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 391 pages
Published:August 27th 2013 by Harlequin HQN (first published September 28th 2012)
Categories:New Adult. Romance. Academic. College. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Young Adult
Free My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1) Download Books Online
My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1) Paperback | Pages: 391 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 54588 Users | 2491 Reviews

Interpretation To Books My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1)

Two secrets. One bet. Who will break first? Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him. On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, so she needs him gone before it's too late. Hunter himself has been burned before, but Taylor's sexy laugh and refusal to let him get away with anything make her irresistible. Determined not to be kicked out of her life without a fight, Hunter proposes a bet: if she can convince him she either truly loves or hates him, he'll leave the apartment;and leave her alone. But when the man behind Taylor's fear of giving up her heart resurfaces, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.

List Books As My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1)

Original Title: My Favorite Mistake
ISBN: 0373778295 (ISBN13: 9780373778294)
Edition Language: English
Series: My Favorite Mistake #1

Rating Regarding Books My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1)
Ratings: 3.99 From 54588 Users | 2491 Reviews

Rate Regarding Books My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1)


3.5ish...4?You better get your sex ponchos ready because this book oozes, drips, and sprays sexual tension all over the place! And we all know how I feel about sexual tension..."Knock, Knock""Who's there?""Sexual""Sexual tension?""Ummmm no.""Then go the f**k away!"Nothing gets my knickers in a twist quicker than a good long buildup! Sends my moist-o-meter into overdrive!! I think this book broke my moist-o-meter!First let me say that this book is not a Beautiful Disaster love child. Yes,

3.5 STARS! Two secrets. One bet. Who will break first? I really liked My Favourite Mistake! It was a great YA/NA novel with characters i could relate to. Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him.On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, so she needs

This book swings in with a firm three stars for moi- here is why folks:Here.We.Go.Taylor is beginning her Sophomore year of college at UMaine- One of her roommates has backed out last minute and a replacement sent to the dorm room she shares with Darah and Renee- all good..except... the new roomie is a DUDE! No WAY! Not only that, but a HOT dude. Woot!!! She is beyond livid that she has to share ANY space with "HIM" (aka Hunter)... in addition to THAT- She drew the short straw and gets to bunk

Why do I freaking love this book?Its all because of Hunter Zaccadelli. Now I'm really in love at first read. (:Where have you been all my life? You.Are.So.Hot. Taylor Caldwell. What a lucky girl! Having a HOT roommate all by herself! 1 room. 2 beds. A female sleeping in the same room with a guy who always sleeps NAKED.I shoved my face under the covers. I did not just see that. I peeked out again. Yup. Hunter Jr. was awake and standing at attention. Oh. My. God. I faced the wall, unable to

I have a new book boyfriend and his name is Hunter Zaccadelli. Holy swoony perfection, Im totally cougar over him!College student Taylor meets Hunter when he is allocated student housing with her and two of her girlfriends. Totally freaked out at the thought of sharing her room with a boy, Taylor immediately goes on the defensive. Hunter counters with some hilariously flirty banter and their relationship is established. And I loved it!!!Just to let you know, I talk in my sleep. He shifted on his

"Love is so much more powerful than hate" I really liked this one and I am totally in love with Hunter... I loved the way they met each other, I loved the hate-love relationship and I loved their first kiss and their story :)Guys, if you liked Beautiful Disaster you will like this one (Hunter is more gentleman than Travis by the way... but they both are great).Favorite quote: "Love is so much more powerful than hate. I used to hate you, but it's so much easier to love. And that's something you

Post a Comment

0 Comments