Free Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1) Download Books Online

Mention Books In Favor Of Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1)

Original Title: Interred with Their Bones
ISBN: 0525949704 (ISBN13: 9780525949701)
Edition Language: English
Series: Kate Stanley #1
Characters: Kate Stanley
Literary Awards: ITW Thriller Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2008)
Free Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1) Download Books Online
Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1) Hardcover | Pages: 432 pages
Rating: 3.42 | 6972 Users | 1221 Reviews

Particularize Based On Books Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1)

Title:Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1)
Author:Jennifer Lee Carrell
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 432 pages
Published:September 20th 2007 by Dutton Adult (first published 2007)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Historical. Historical Fiction. Thriller

Rendition During Books Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1)

A long-lost work of Shakespeare, newly found. A killer who stages the Bard’s extravagant murders as flesh-and-blood realities. A desperate race to find literary gold, and just to stay alive. . . . On the eve of the Globe’s production of Hamlet, Shakespeare scholar and theater director Kate Stanley’s eccentric mentor Rosalind Howard gives her a mysterious box, claiming to have made a groundbreaking discovery. But before she can reveal it to Kate, the Globe burns to the ground and Roz is found dead . . . murdered precisely in the manner of Hamlet’s father. Inside the box Kate finds the first piece in a Shakespearean puzzle, setting her on a deadly, high-stakes treasure hunt. From London to Harvard to the American West, Kate races to evade a killer and decipher a tantalizing string of clues, hidden in the words of Shakespeare, that may unlock literary history’s greatest secret. At once suspenseful and elegantly written, Interred with Their Bones is poised to become the next bestselling literary adventure in the tradition of The Thirteenth Tale and The Historian.

Rating Based On Books Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1)
Ratings: 3.42 From 6972 Users | 1221 Reviews

Judgment Based On Books Interred with Their Bones (Kate Stanley #1)
I hate to completely trash a book, but I really can't find anything good to say about this one. I am angry that I stuck through to see how it would end up - I wasted my time being curious.I liked the thought of a thriller regarding a lost Shakespeare play, but that is where my liking ended.I found it convoluted, confusing and annoying trying to keep up with the connections that were quickly put together by our heroine and all of the travel. Characters seemed to be too convenient and paper thin

Several months back I happened on a book called Codex which I had hoped to follow in the footsteps of other books I enjoyed about lost manuscripts and literary mysteries. Codex disappointed me severely, but at last I seem to have gotten my wish with Interred with Their Bones. If such a comparison were necessary, I'd call it a cross between Possession and The DaVinci Code. It is not quite the page-turner that Dan Brown's book is, but then it doesn't have that cheesy "tv-movie-of-the-week" feel

INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES (Suspense-Kate Stanley-Intl-Cont) GCarrell, Jennifer Lee 1st novelDutton, 2007, US Hardcover ISBN: 9780525949701First Sentence: From the river, it looked as if two suns were setting over London.Kate Stanley is a Shakespeare scholar who has left the halls of academia for the boards of the Globe Theatre. Her Harvard mentor and friend, Rosalind Roz Howard, comes to see her as Kate is preparing her debut of Hamlet, giving her a wrapped present and asking that they meet

I found this book to be fast moving, action packed, and engrossing. The life of Kate Stanley, a former Shakespearean academician and current Shakespearean play director, is shaken when her former mentor, Roz, visits her and is then found dead after a fire in the theater where Kate is working. Kate was given a gift by her mentor hours before her death, and it is the first clue to solving a Shakespearean puzzle. Kate chases clues from England to Harvard University to the American southwest, and

I've mixed feelings about this book. The idea of a modern serial killer hunting an ancient secret while dispatching his victims in ways from Shakespeare's plays certainly appealed to me & while the plot certainly runs at a cracking rate I somehow felt disappointed. The "clues" seemed to be solved with no effort at all by the heroine, who also had no problems evading the police & zipping back & forth over the Atlantic, & managing not to get herself killed in the process. In truth,

Oh my... it didn't go well at all.... how can this possibly be the same book that some people have given 4 or 5 stars to. It really baffles me. I am one of those poor/deluded individuals [and yes - I actually believe there are more of us than some would admit] that actually enjoyed the Da Vinci Code. Believe me.... it was a literary masterpiece in comparison to this nightmare.Against my better judgement I continued reading long past the point where the book usually gets sent to a furnace. I am

This book was just all around fantastic. When I was finished with all Dan Brown had to offer for Robert Langdon, I found myself at a loss when it came to finding such a thrilling, intelligent plot. Interred With Their Bones was just was I was looking for. The adrenaline rush, the intrigue, the historical info - it was just incredibly well rounded. I found it really difficult just to put it down. The plot was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. It toyed with the mysteries around the famous poet

Post a Comment

0 Comments