Free Books Online When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)

List Books As When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)

Original Title: When the Wind Blows
ISBN: 0446676438 (ISBN13: 9780446676434)
Edition Language: English
Series: When the Wind Blows #1
Characters: Dr. Frannie O'Neill, Kit Harrison, Maximum, Ozymandius, Wendy Miller, Icarus (James Patterson), Peter Churchman
Setting: Bear Bluff, Colorado(United States)
Free Books Online When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)
When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1) Paperback | Pages: 416 pages
Rating: 3.93 | 45490 Users | 1576 Reviews

Be Specific About Regarding Books When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)

Title:When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)
Author:James Patterson
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 416 pages
Published:April 1st 2000 by Grand Central Publishing (first published October 28th 1998)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Thriller. Fantasy

Chronicle To Books When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)

Frannie O'Neill is a caring young veterinarian living in the Colorado Rockies, trying to erase the memory of her beloved husband's mysterious murder. It is not long before another neighbor suddenly dies, and FBI agent Kit Harrison arrives at Frannie's doorstep. Kit is hell-bent on solving the heinous case despite resounding protests from the FBI and the thrashing of his own internal demons.

Kit secretly pursues the investigation, yet witnesses keep turning up dead. Then Frannie stumbles upon an astonishing discovery in the nearby woods, and their lives are altered in ways they could never have imagined. Simply knowing the secret of Max -- the terrified 11-year-old girl with an amazing gift -- could mean death.

As more and more diabolical details are unearthed, the murderer's bloody trail ultimately leads the trio to an underground lab network, known as "the School." Here scientists conduct shockingly incomprehensible experiments involving children and genetic alteration.



Rating Regarding Books When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)
Ratings: 3.93 From 45490 Users | 1576 Reviews

Commentary Regarding Books When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows #1)
This review is a first for me, in that it is my first ever book review, and that it is of my first ever James Patterson novel. My reading of this book came about by accident; I have demolished every novel on my bookshelf. My boyfriend is a massive Patterson fan, and he handed me this book having not read it himself. When the Wind Blows was of huge disappointment to me. I was expecting to enjoy an engrossing crime thriller, so I was somewhat surprised when a girl with wings was introduced to the



Update 5/25/2015So I just bought the last book of the Maximum Ride series, and when I clicked on the series button thing here on goodreads, I stumbled upon a note from James Patterson saying that this Max is different from the Max from Maximum Ride. It's quite impossible how different they are. They're too fucking similar to be different. I can't do anything about it though because I guess what the author says is true. Sucks big time.------------I bought this book (in hardcover, for only $2)

Strange but enjoyable and entertaining! This book Isn't your Alex Cross, Michael Bennett or Women's Murder Club you are used to reading. It is more fantasy than mystery or thriller,but loved it and looking forward to the second book in the series- THE LAKE HOUSE!.

I am always excited to dig into a new book by James Patterson. I have enjoyed his writing very much over the years...whether it is a gritty suspense novel or a heartfelt romance.A story about genetic engineering gone awry piqued my interest. Medical thrillers are one of my favorite themes. However, this one just didn't grab me... and when it was over I was ready to be done. I don't think I'll pursue anything else in this particular series.

Update 5/25/2015So I just bought the last book of the Maximum Ride series, and when I clicked on the series button thing here on goodreads, I stumbled upon a note from James Patterson saying that this Max is different from the Max from Maximum Ride. It's quite impossible how different they are. They're too fucking similar to be different. I can't do anything about it though because I guess what the author says is true. Sucks big time.------------I bought this book (in hardcover, for only $2)

The premise was appealing. The writing was abysmal and as my first Patterson read I am considering being horrified at the popularity of this writer. It was bad enough that it was spread evenly throughout without many specifc points to mention. (I spoke with an enamored coworker and ended up looking up use of ghostwriters - and apparently James Patterson is more of a brand than an author. He might come up with most of the ideas but it seems most of the writing itself is outsourced. I can

Post a Comment

0 Comments