Books Online Download Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1) Free

Specify Epithetical Books Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1)

Title:Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1)
Author:Jenni James
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 142 pages
Published:June 4th 2012 by StoneHouse Ink
Categories:Fantasy. Romance. Fairy Tales. Young Adult. Beauty and The Beast. Retellings
Books Online Download Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1) Free
Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 142 pages
Rating: 3.68 | 3812 Users | 441 Reviews

Narration Toward Books Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1)

Beauty and the Beast is the first in a new series of fairy tales for young adult readers. Fans of Disney, fairy tales, and fantasy will love the Faerie Tale Collection by Jenni James. A prince by day and a wolf by night— Prince Alexander has been turned into a werewolf and has one year to find someone to love the beast and break the spell, or he will be a wolf forever. He has nearly given up achieving the impossible, knowing no girl would ever fall in love with such a monster. Just when he is about to abdicate the throne to his cousin, he meets Cecelia Hammerstein-Smythe, while a wolf, and begins to hope for the first time in months. Can he balance both worlds as a human and beast, gaining the love and trust of a girl who has every reason to despise him? Cecelia detests the prince. She only knows Alexander as the arrogant monarch—the tyrant who has made her life miserable—though perhaps he's changed right before her eyes. He's not as full of himself as he once was. The prince is gentle now... but then again, so is the beast.

List Books As Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Faerie Tale Collection #1


Rating Epithetical Books Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1)
Ratings: 3.68 From 3812 Users | 441 Reviews

Comment On Epithetical Books Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection #1)
My scoring star scale:5 - Absolutely loved it and would read it more than once (if I have it on my Kindle, I would also go out and by a hard copy of the book to share with others)4 - I really liked it. The story stayed with me; it surprised me in a good way; it made me want to read the story in one sitting; high possibility of being read again3 - Average rating. There were parts of the story that I loved and other parts that I did not; the story kept my interest but did not grab me (to the point

Honesty time.I am trying so terribly hard to understand why this book was rated so highly. Perhaps it was just the Kindle version I read that was poorly written? In any case...Story time!Now, don't get me wrong, I can get past terrible writing if the story is good, and vice versa. But this story was just not good. As far as re-tellings of Beauty and the Beast goes, this is by far my least favorite.From the first chapter of the book, continuity and time-lines were such a confusion, as they seemed



This retelling of Beauty and the Beast held my attention but the progression of the Prince Beast and Belle aka Cecelia Hammerstein-Smythe was in my opinion too fast. Instead of being full beast, the Prince is destined to be half human half wolf for the rest of his life unless someone falls in love with him in his beast form within the year. The Prince approaches Cecelia (whom he has offended multiple times in the past) in beast form and she is neither repulsed nor scared, but rather, she

The most bipolar retelling of Beauty and the Beast I've ever seen. The changing moods of the characters gave me whiplash. Cecilia HATES the prince and swears to hate him forever, and then talks to him and suddenly he's charming and handsome. She trusts a magical talking wolf with no hesitation. She believes everything the prince's cousin says and hates the prince again. Then she sees how handsome he is and likes him again. She gets mad at the wolf and forgives the wolf all in the space of 5

Very sweet, cute, and light short book that focuses on "Beauty" and "Beast's" feelings. It wasn't highly inventive or groundbreaking, but it was a nice little book.

There were things new to me in this retelling I had never encountered before and I thought they were an interesting idea. The first was the beast wasn't an animal all the time. During the day he was human and still able to go about his daily life as he had before. I thought the book taking place in a normal regency courtship setting. The other thing was they knew each other before he was cursed. They did not have a good relationship from before, in fact he had been intentionally mean to her.I

Post a Comment

0 Comments