Free The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)Books Online Download

Be Specific About Books Conducive To The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)

Original Title: The Last Princess
ISBN: 0316185485 (ISBN13: 9780316185486)
Edition Language: English
Series: Last Princess #1
Free The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)Books Online Download
The Last Princess (Last Princess #1) Hardcover | Pages: 295 pages
Rating: 3.57 | 5983 Users | 660 Reviews

Itemize Based On Books The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)

Title:The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)
Author:Galaxy Craze
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 295 pages
Published:May 1st 2012 by Poppy
Categories:Science Fiction. Dystopia. Young Adult. Fantasy. Romance

Rendition Toward Books The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)

A series of natural disasters has decimated the earth. Cut off from the rest of the world, England is a dark place. The sun rarely shines, food is scarce, and groups of criminals roam the woods, searching for prey. The people are growing restless. When a ruthless revolutionary sets out to overthrow the crown, he makes the royal family his first target. Blood is shed in Buckingham Palace, and only sixteen-year old Princess Eliza manages to escape. Determined to kill the man who destroyed her family, Eliza joins the enemy forces in disguise. She has nothing left to live for but revenge, until she meets someone who helps her remember how to hope-and love-once more. Now she must risk everything to ensure that she does not become... The Last Princess.

Rating Based On Books The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)
Ratings: 3.57 From 5983 Users | 660 Reviews

Critique Based On Books The Last Princess (Last Princess #1)
What a mess.I never had high hopes for this but I did have some hopes...But no.I do love my dystopians, but come on, what even was this?!Published in 2012 and obviously riding on the dystopia-craze (uhh, unintended pun, the irony!), this features LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE dystopia-trait.(Okay, let's be fair, there wasn't a lovetriangle and also no underground chase going on, but hey...)I never used to be someone to complain about a few plot holes or a bit of illogical stuff going on, but this was

THE LAST PRINCESS had been on my radar for awhile. Why? Because I LOVE me some royal family gossip any royal family. And obviously I love science fiction, the apocalypse, and things that seem like THE POSTMAN until Kevin Costner went and ruined it all. On paper, THE LAST PRINCESS by Galaxy Craze seems like the perfect mixture of this, but there was something about the story that kind of disappointed me. It might have been the length (way too short) Actually, it was probably the length.Following

Friends, my honest opinion of The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze is that it was a god awful book. On the upside, it is a super quick read only taking a few hours to get through. However, this dystopian debut did not work for me despite how quickly I zoomed through it.You can read the rest of my review here

This is going to be crazily difficult to write because, as I have said before and will reiterate again, I dislike writing negative reviews. However, I cannot compromise my integrity so heres the thing, I found it impossible to like The Last Princess and I will list the reasons in the next few paragraphs.The holes in the logic made it very difficult for me to continue reading the novel without pausing to wonder about what was happening in the narrative. For instance, in the very beginning of the

I guess with the glut of dystopian recently thanks to the success of that one, eventually one book would emerge crammed with every single common dystopian trope that's ever been thought of, in an action packed mess that defies almost all logic. Well, look no further than The Last Princess. Unexplained global catastrophe that destroys modern society? Check. Wandering cannibals and other post-apocalyptic dangers? Check. Some sort of power hungry villain whose motives are entirely unexplained?

Galaxy Craze's new YA is set, like many YA these days, in a dystopian future. England is barren, food is short, the land is barren, oil has run out, and violence is imminent. But instead of focusing on some poor guttersnipe, Craze's protagonist is no one less than a princess, Princess Eliza Windsor. When the Tudor army, a faction of anti-royalists and discontents storm the palace, Eliza's father is killed and her siblings captured. Only Eliza manages to escape into the terrifying streets of

The Last Princess by Galaxy CrazeI should probably start off by saying that as of this moment, Im no longer speaking to my mother. What was she thinking naming me Jessica when she could have named me Galaxy. I can honestly state that my biggest motivation for buying this book, initially, was because it seemed incredibly cool to have a book by someone named Galaxy Craze on my bookshelf. Im being serious, too. Theres more, of course, to The Last Princess than just the authors completely awesome

Post a Comment

0 Comments