Free Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1) Download Books

Mention Regarding Books Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1)

Title:Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1)
Author:Tamora Pierce
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 274 pages
Published:January 1st 2005 by Simon Pulse (first published September 1st 1983)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Magic. Adventure. Young Adult Fantasy. High Fantasy
Free Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1) Download Books
Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 274 pages
Rating: 4.26 | 109886 Users | 4768 Reviews

Description In Pursuance Of Books Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1)

From now on I'm Alan of Trebond, the younger twin. I'll be a knight. And so young Alanna of Trebond begins the journey to knighthood. Though a girl, Alanna has always craved the adventure and daring allowed only for boys; her twin brother, Thom, yearns to learn the art of magic. So one day they decide to switch places: Thom heads for the convent to learn magic; Alanna, pretending to be a boy, is on her way to the castle of King Roald to begin her training as a page.

But the road to knighthood is not an easy one. As Alanna masters the skills necessary for battle, she must also learn to control her heart and to discern her enemies from her allies. Filled with swords and sorcery, adventure and intrigue, good and evil, Alanna's first adventure begins - one that will lead to the fulfillment of her dreams and the magical destiny that will make her a legend in her land.


Present Books Conducive To Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1)

Original Title: Alanna: The First Adventure
ISBN: 0689878559 (ISBN13: 9780689878558)
Edition Language: English
Series: Song of the Lioness #1, Tortall, Tortall (chronological order) #4 , more
Characters: Alanna of Trebond, Thom of Trebond, Coram Smythesson, George Cooper, Jonathan of Conte, Raoul of Goldenlake, Gareth of Naxen the Second (Gary), Alex of Tirrigan, Duke Roger of Conte
Setting: Tortall
Literary Awards: Preis der Leseratten des ZDF, NSK Neustadt Prize for Children's Literature Nominee (2013)

Rating Regarding Books Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1)
Ratings: 4.26 From 109886 Users | 4768 Reviews

Piece Regarding Books Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1)
I must say, Tamora Pierce is one of my favorite authors of all time, but I agree. The song of the lioness books are too much. I understand that she

I think I enjoyed this review more than the actual book...Yeah, I definitely enjoyed this review more than the actual book.

This the first instalment in the Song of the Lioness quartet. There are few fantasy adventures I embark on that can be classified as fun and light-hearted yet sometimes that is exactly what I need. Pierce delivers the most charming of story-lines and all of her books, that I have so far read, are all formulated with solely the reader's enjoyment in mind. This book did feel suited to a younger audience, with the straight-forward narrative and the hasty instalment of the reader into the world, but

Review also @Scaredy Engines End of Line LibraryWhat a pleasant surprise! This book isnt very long and is obviously aimed at a younger audience but it didnt disappoint at all as we are introduced to a feisty heroine and an ending that promises greater things to come.Alanna the MC has to be one of my favourite heroines in childrens literature. But what I like most about her is the fact that shes flawed as well as strong because that just makes her character all the more realistic and believable.

OH MY GOD. SO. GOOD.I'm so mad I didn't start this series earlier!!! It's so similar to Harry Potter in the way that it's just a feel good book with interesting characters and the best friendships + MAGIC. ...anyway, on to book two! ---my longest and most terrible reading slump is FINALLY OVER.[of course, right when school's starting -.- but oh well]

Okay, deep breaths all around. Are you ready for another one of those retro reviews in which I regale you with nostalgic views of my childhood reading and rhapsodize on another heroine who contributed to making me who I am today? If you're not (and I totally would not blame you in the slightest--I know how I can go on about these things), you should probably just swish on by, cause Alanna is sort of the mother of them all when it comes to characters who own a little piece of my soul. She's right

This series appears to be a childhood favorite of many readers and I think if I were 10 years old I'd be a bigger fan of it as well. Alanna: The First Adventure is a good book that you would want your small daughter to read and learn from. It is both an entertaining mix of adventure and magic and it teaches all the right lessons of perseverance, patience, hard work, and standing up to adversity. Extra points for writing about periods.However, to me, an adult reader, this short novel had very

Post a Comment

0 Comments