Download City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5) Free Audio Books

Download City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5) Free Audio Books
City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5) Hardcover | Pages: 2496 pages
Rating: 4.58 | 13888 Users | 289 Reviews

Declare Books During City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5)

ISBN: 1442472057 (ISBN13: 9781442472051)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Mortal Instruments #1-5

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5)

The first five books in the #1 New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments series, now available in a collectible hardcover boxed set. Enter the secret world of the Shadowhunters with this handsomely packaged boxed set that includes City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, and City of Lost Souls. The Mortal Instruments books have more than five million copies in print, and this collectible set of five hardcover volumes is a perfect gift for newcomers to the series and for loyal fans alike.

Point About Books City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5)

Title:City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5)
Author:Cassandra Clare
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 2496 pages
Published:October 23rd 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry Books
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. Fiction. Supernatural

Rating About Books City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5)
Ratings: 4.58 From 13888 Users | 289 Reviews

Assess About Books City of Bones / City of Ashes / City of Glass / City of Fallen Angels / City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #1-5)
Okay so I absolutely loved this series. I love the characters the most and how Cassandra Clare really shows how they grow and learn over the course of time and how they are faced with challenges that in away relate to some of our everyday life and how they are growing up. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone that likes romance adventure action and a little comedy.

Love it!Every element of these books is amazing. It has everything I look for in my fiction novels. Every character is complete.

Some books are not meant to be forgotten. This series is one of them. I cant wait to reach the end.

There are NO MAJOR spoilers in this review. Im back again, it seems! And with good purpose- I found the series written by Cassandra Clare from where I usually find things- The Internet- Tumblr to be precise. I find that a lot of people on Tumblr have good taste, but perhaps thats being a bit open-minded. None the less, The Mortal Instruments leads a thrilling story-line which follows a young red-head called Clarissa Clary Fray on her journey to discover her past and her heritage- with a bit-

My friend loaned me the first book in this series in trade paperback. I got through it in a day and was dying to read the next few, and when I went online to price the e-books, discovered the most economical choice was to purchase the first five in a single e-book. I read the subsequent four in short order, and I was very pleased with the series, in general.First off, I don't read a lot of YA these days. I tend to lose patience with the characters too easily, but that didn't happen this time.

I just love Jace. It is a common teen fictional love story but what the heck, I love the series. Some may disagree with me but I like this kind of story. However, the phasing of the book is quite slow. I am a bit irritated on the character of Clary also. But overall, I liked the series and I'm just currently waiting for the last book!

Third or fourth re- read. Always enjoy it, and sometimes even find something that I didnt notice before

Post a Comment

0 Comments